Rada Sense digital mixing valve for basins offers no-touch water activation and temperature adjustment, ideal for minimising the risk of cross-infection.
- NSW Health Approved TMV (Thermostatic Mixing Valve)
- Programmable flow times to substantially reduce water usage
- No-touch flow activation and temperature adjustment for better hygiene
- Digital mixing valve for the supply of safe warm water
- Minimum flow rate 6 L/min
Rada Sense digital mixing valve with wall-mounted infra-red notouch sensor control panel for on/off control and temperature adjustment, for showers. Programmable min, max & default temperatures, automatic water shut-off, duty flush and thermal disinfection. Supplied with programming software, 12V DC transformer, check valves and strainers.