Recharges with Water Flow
Simple installation without additional power.
The Geberit HyTronic sensor taps of types 185/186 are reliable and easy to install solutions for public areas. These touchless sensor taps produce their own power. Flowing water charges the accumulator via the hydroelectric turbine which produces electricity. The electricity is loading an accumulator that makes sure that the tap is operational at any time. The generator is installed under the basin at the isolating valve.
- Self-sustainable operation of the taps without external electrical power supply
- A generator integrated in the water supply system produces electricity as soon as the water is running
- Long-lasting, proven and tested generator technology
- The high-end energy accumulator has an operating life of at least 10 years, when it is used regularly
- Simple and almost tool-free installation
- All settings can be remotely accessed with a service remote
- Quality power accumulator replaces batteries
- 6 L per minute flow rate
- Awarded the highest 6 Star WELS water efficiency rating
- No power point is required reducing cost, saving power by eliminating standby power consumption and the issue of changing flat batteries.
- This system reduces the ecological impact by 50% compared to the use of batteries and 80% compared to an electrical connection. The ideal solution for sustainable projects.