# ET2-31SDC (battery only).
# ET2-31SAC/DC (mains power with battery back up).
A simple and practical sensor tap design with forward facing sensor, suitable for all shared bathroom situations. Can be basin or deck mounted as required.
There is no set run time with any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply hold hands in the sensor field and water will run. Once the user removes their hands the water will shut off automatically. This offers maximum water savings.
- Hygienic ‘no-touch’ operation
- Forward Facing Sensor
- Basin Mounted
- Automatic shut off after one minute if the sensor is obstructed
- 6 Star WELS Rating
- AS/NZS 3718
- Enviro-Tech Watermark
- Water Pressure 100kPa -500kPa
- Ambient temperature 1-50º
- DC6V 4 X AA batteries (mains power, with battery back-up option available)
- Power consumption static ≤ 0.5W (DC), ≤ 3W (AC); standby 0.003W
- Detection range – self-adjusting
- Water inlet 15mm ½” G
- Confirmation time 1-2 Seconds