Automatic Basin Mounted Sensor Tap ET2-0L10.
6 Star WELS – 4.5l per minute# ET2-OL10DC (battery only).
# ET2-OL10AC/DC (mains power with battery back-up).
Hygienic ‘no touch’ operation, a robust and cost-effective sensor tap, suitable for schools, hospitals and any public bathroom.
There is no set run-time for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply; hands in sensor field ‘water on’, remove hands ‘water off’. This offers maximum water savings.
- Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles
- Forward facing sensor
- AS/NZS 3718:2005
- 6 Star WELS water rating
- Enviro-Tech Watermark
- Water Pressure 100kPa – 500kPa
- Water temperature 1-50ºC
- 4 x AA batteries or mains power with battery back-up
- Power consumption static ≤0.5W(DC), ≤3W(AC)
- Water inlet 15mm ½” G
- Detection range self-adjusting to the environment