Automatic Basin Mounted Sensor Tap ET2-32.
6 Star WELS – 4.5l per minute# ET2-32DC battery only.
# ET2-32AC/DC mains power with battery back-up.
A no-nonsense and cost-effective basin mounted sensor tap option, highly suitable for use in schools, hospitals, industrial settings, and any public bathroom.
Simple and robust sensor tap design with forward-facing sensor for ease of use.
There is no set runtime for any of the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range, it is simply; hands in sensor field ‘water on’, remove hands ‘water off’. This offers maximum water savings.
- Low energy consumption and long life batteries allow for up to 110,000 cycles
- Forward-facing sensor
- Automatic shut off after 1 minute if sensor is obstructed
- Up to 70% water saving
- 6 Star WELS water rating
- AS/NZS 3718:2005
- Enviro-Tech watermark
- Water Pressure 100kPa – 500kPa
- Water temperature 1-50ºC
- DC6V 4 x AA batteries or mains power with battery back-up
- Power consumption static ≤0.5W(DC), ≤3W(AC)
- Water inlet G½”
- Detection range self-adjusting to environment