The ET2-SD infrared soap dispenser compliments the Enviro-Tech sensor tap range by providing a total solution for hygienic, germ-free hand washing; sensor activation reduces the risk of cross contamination. Can be Deck or Basin mounted.
The simple styling of this dispenser, allows for installation with more traditional tap designs and works well with many of our basin or deck mounted sensor taps.
This model has a forward facing sensor and is designed for use with a free flowing liquid soap. The generously sized soap bottle and the control pump housing are usually hidden away below the sink area. This ensures good access for re-filling and maintenance.
You can be assured of quality as this dispenser was developed with the commercial washroom in mind. Highly suitable for use in all commercial bathrooms. Could also be used in a residential setting if required.
The added flexibility of battery only function, means than it can be installed in any bathroom when access to mains power is not possible.
- Solid brass construction
- Low energy consumption and long life batteries
- Hands free infrared activation
- Battery only or Mains Power with battery back-up
- Can be basin or deck mounted
- AC:220V DC:1.5V 4 x AA Batteries
- Mains power transformer included
- Liquid Measure 1.6-2L
- Respond time 1-2 Seconds
- Induction distance 0-8cm
- Use a free flowing liquid soap only – viscosity 100-3500cp (mpA • s)