ET2-KM Standard Kitchen Mixer With Sensor Tap Function.
5 Star WELS – 6.0l per minute#ET2-2-KM.
Brilliant design technology integrates your kitchen mixer with a sensor activation option. Featuring a high arch spout, extendable spray hose and standard mixer functionality alongside an infrared sensor for totally hands-free operation.
Perfect for washing contaminated hands in the kitchen without spreading germs or mess, excellent for food preparation.
How does it work?
The sensor is located on the top of the arch, simply hold your hand above the sensor for a moment without touching and the water will turn on. To turn the water off, just hover your hand above the sensor again. It really is that simple.
The sensor function is controlled separately, the control box is simply installed under the sink with the rest of the plumbing. This is where you preset the water temperature for the sensor function, you choose how hot you want the water to be when you activate the tap using the sensor. The tap works normally when turning it on and off using the mixer handle on the body of the tap.
- Hygienic ‘no-touch’ operation with infrared ‘swipe on’ and ‘swipe off’ sensor activation
- Swivel goose neck design
- Sensor sits discretely on top of spout
- Automatic shut-off after one minute if sensor is activated but then obstructed
- Adjustable spray or free flow head
- High-quality stainless steel body
- Extendable spray hose
- Separate temperature control for sensor operation
- 5-Star WELS
- Enviro-Tech watermark
- Water Pressure – mains pressure required, minimum of 350kPa recommended
- Water temperature 1-50°
- Battery only operation (DC6V 4xAA batteries) or mains powered with battery back-up (transformer supplied as standard)
- Power consumption static =0.5W(DC), =3W(AC)
- Water inlet G1/2